Reach Your Goal!
Are you looking to make a major change in your life? Do you need help shedding the bad habits and extra pounds weighing you down? Are you afraid to take yourself to the next level on your own? You don’t have to face these fears and struggles alone.
What is An Accountability Coach?
In Short, an accountability coach is someone who helps you help yourself. What does that mean? We’ve all been there. You set a goal for yourself, such as losing ten pounds this month. Setting a goal is good, and it is exhilarating. “I’ve got this!” you think to yourself.
Yet when it comes time to put the work in, you falter. You let time go by without fighting for yourself. You lose hope, you lose willpower, you lose sight of your future. Maybe you blame something going on in your life. Maybe you blame someone else. Maybe you blame yourself.
Saying you will be better is easy, doing so is a different story. Making changes and fighting for your future is hard. It is even more so when you try to do it alone. That is why I am here to help.
Moving towards a better tomorrow is all about accountability. As your accountability coach, I provide support and knowledge to ensure you follow through with the lifestyle changes you need to succeed.
Achieving your dreams is far easier when you have someone to lend a helping hand. I am here to pick you up when you stumble or push you when you need support to get things done. I use my own health experiences and the latest research and techniques to help you achieve a healthier tomorrow.
RECOGNIZE your weaknesses. Turn past failure into future SUCCESS.
DISCOVER who you are and learn to LOVE yourself to unlock your potential.
FOCUS on what you can do and learn to set and stick with your GOALS.
What Makes John Grant Grant Coaching Different?
Accountability coaching is a growing field, with new faces popping up every day.
I believe that a few things set me apart from the rest.
When I give advice, you can trust that I have actually lived it first-hand. These changes, and the results they can have, are real. The same techniques I provide to you are the ones I used to defeat my own Diabetes, lose over 45 pounds, and launch several successful businesses.
I prefer a personal, one-on-one connection when counseling clients. I know that the best advice and guidance is tailored specifically to who you are and what you believe in. I take the time to get to know you so I can give you the resources you truly need, not weak platitudes and empty promises others send out to the masses.
Convenience and Flexibility
Turning your life around is hard work, so I endeavor to make the journey as easy as possible. From FaceTiming to meeting face-to-face, from talking over texts to talking in small groups, I am here to help in whatever way I can.
Your dreams of a better future can be reality. You have the ability within you to reach your goals. You simply need help finding that strength. You CAN be so much more than you are today.
Frequently Asked Questions
What Can John Grant Coaching Help Me With?
As an accountability coach, I am proud to assist with a wide range of personal issues that can be stopping your success.
- When we start, you may be your own worst enemy. However, as we work together, you can become your strongest supporter. You CAN take responsibility for your future. You CAN find the motivation to succeed.
- I will teach you the techniques you need to take charge of your health and push aside the problems that are holding you back. In the meantime, you can rely on me to keep you accountable for making those changes.
- Learning to love yourself is a critical component of any lifestyle change. You have to love yourself more than you love your vices. You have to commit to loving yourself more than you fear change, commitment and hard work.
- With my support, you CAN learn to love yourself as much as you love those around you. When you reach that level of self-love, you will unlock abilities you never dreamed you possessed. You will feel the difference.
- Understanding and accepting your limitations can be difficult, but also extremely enlightening. I will help you accept the little things you cannot change.
- However, learning not to accept defeat from things that you CAN overcome is just as important. I will help you see that there are MANY things you CAN change. The wall you see in front of you is just an illusion you can overcome.
- Making long-lasting lifestyle changes is a daunting task to take on without support. There is so much to do, so much to learn, so much to keep track of. Thankfully, you don’t have to go it alone. With my guidance, you CAN achieve your goals.
- I will be there every step of the way as you lose weight, become more productive, and take action to become what you want to be. I will consistently check in with you along the way to track the progress you make towards a healthier tomorrow.
- Ultimately, my most important goal is to get you to a place where you no longer need my help. I want to see all my clients stand strong and walk proudly towards a new tomorrow with the strength to do so on their own.
- Truly believing in yourself and your own ability to prosper takes time, but you CAN stand strong on your own two feet. We will work together to strengthen your resolve, self-confidence and commitment to yourself until you reach that point of personal power.